Property History Research
Our property and house history research service searches a whole host of different repositories for information on your property.
Our experts will research using some or all of the following repositories. Once complete we will then provide a detailed report on our findings to you.
- Current Title(s) and Land Registry definition of boundaries
- Historical copy of the Land Registry title
- Planning history via Local Authority Records
- 1910 Land Valuation survey (plan and field books)
- Occupants Census (1841-1911)
- Historical Search of title deeds and conveyance
- Search for historic plans, illustrations and images
- Architectural Drawings
- Tithe maps and apportionments
We uniquely charge one market leading low fixed fee of £995 for house histroy research, avoiding the hourly rate and unknown total fee usually charged across the industry.