Starting to feel at home

Default FMP subscription

I’ve had a subscription to FMP for many years now, over time I’ve slowly upgraded it until I’m now on the full rate £169.99 (with 15% loyalty discount).I want to take a break, and also for the moment don’t think there is much further I can do. The only options on “my account” to change my subscription seems to be to change to monthly, 3 monthly etc. I doesn’t appear to be an option to drop to the lowest rate?
    So my question is if I go for “cancel my subscription” will I lose access to all the work I’ve done? I hoping I’ll just be able to access but do no searching, is that the case?
    Thanks.

Famous for offering help & advice

What do you mean by "will I lose access to all the work I've done"? Do you mean your tree?

If you cancel you can still view your tree but you lose access to any linked images, such as census, baptisms etc.

However, if you downloaded copies as you went then those will still be saved on your computer

If you go into the FAQ section on their website and select "How do I cancel my Findmypast subscription?" it answers your question there, under the heading "What can I view after I cancel my subscription?"

Starting to feel at home

Jo mot, thanks, I can see now I didn’t make my question clear, sorry, but luckily you saw through my incompetence! Indeed that was the main thing, seeing the various trees I’ve set up. I have a couple of months to check through and make sure I’ve copied everything.
    I’ll take a look at those FAQ’s too
    Thanks again