Thread: New Pages

SCRITTI

Smile New Pages

Please could we have a forum for Veryan, Cuby with Tregony and Ruan Lanihorne?
    I'm particularly interested in the Trevarton's, Dunstone's, Pearce's, Rowe's, Luney's of Veryan, The Allen's of Tregony and I keep finding rellies in Ruan Lanihorne so it would be really useful.
    Anyone with the same interests is very welcome to contact me as I seem to be developing a bit of an obsession with my cornish ancestors!
    Cheers
    Lesley

Scared of spiders but fond of frogs!

Thumbs up

Hello Lesley,

When I first visited the Cornwall Forum here, I saw the list which has some Parishes on it and was disappointed to see that my main two weren't included.

I was reluctant to ask for them, but seeing as you have mentioned it for yours, I thought I'd jump on the bandwagon!

There is an old Yorkshire saying ..... If you don't ask, you don't get and the worst that can happen is to get the anwer of No, but you may be lucky and get a Yes!

Is it possible to have a forum for Constantine and Wendron please?
    Good luck with your research everybody!

Scared of spiders but fond of frogs!

Red face

Dear Rod & Guy,

I'm so sorry ..... I just thought that seeing as there were forums for some, that ones would be set up for all at sometime in the future, so thought I'd ask now.

You are quite right of course ...... now I have to apologise again when I tell you that unfortunately ..... I'd already written to both OPC's before I read your messages.

Hopefully, my mail will get lost on the way, if not ..... when they write back to me, I'll tell them to forget I asked.
    Good luck with your research everybody!

Guy Etchells

No need to apologise as far as I am concerned, you have a perfect right to have asked.
    I should also note that I have absolutely no authority or influence here, as I am simply a member of the forum like everyone else, who makes postings from my own point of view.
    Rod is the owner and organizer, it is he who makes the rules and decisions.
    ;-)
    Cheers
    Guy