Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 91011

Quote Originally Posted by Diane Grant-Salmon View Post
    Hi Malc.

Oh dear, a difference in our research I'm afraid after reading your other posts. In my file, your Nicholas b. 1777 isn't the one who married Mary Shugg on the 13 Oct 1808 at Sithney! Your Nicholas bap 06 Jul 1777 Constantine, is showing as unmarried & he is the older brother of William [John] Rowe bap 06 Feb 1780 Constantine, (the one who connects to my Bowden line). Their parents are William Rowe m. Alice Roberts.

The one I have who married Mary Shugg, was bap 10 Nov 1782 Constantine, son of Nicholas Rowe m. Mary Roberts. A descendant of this couple gave me this info ..... and he is Damien Willey, who is (or was anyway) the OPC for Cornwall.
    Hi Diane

It`s would appear that your WILLIAM ROWE who married Alice Roberts was the brother of my NICHOLAS & his son was the Nicholas that married Mary Shug.

Am I correct in thinking that WILLIAM & NICHOLAS`S parents were a NICHOLAS & JOAN MATTHEWS m 1744 Constantine

Malc

Scared of spiders but fond of frogs!

To clarify:

William Rowe b. 1745 m. Alice Roberts & two of their children are:

Nicholas bap 06 Jul 1777 Constantine
    William [John] Rowe bap 06 Feb 1780 Constantine

William Rowe b. 1745 - son of Nicholas Rowe m. Joan Matthew

--------

Nicholas Rowe b. 1782 - son of Nicholas Rowe b. 1748 m. Mary Roberts

Nicholas Rowe bap 27 May 1748 - son of Nicholas Rowe m. Joan Matthew
    Good luck with your research everybody!

Hi Diane

Many thanks, we do agree ( I think ). I will try to research on the Nicholas Rowe who married Joan Matthews who appeared to marry in Constantine in 1744.

Malc

Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 91011