Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    lmorgan

Smile TREMAYNE surname question

Hi Diane

Thanks for that. I do get the variation of TREMAIN too. My great grandfather was registered as John TREMAIN, his father as Sampson MAYNE, his sister as Seline TREMAYNE, a brother as Sampson MAINE and other brothers as just plain MAIN. It certainly makes searching for them a lot more effort having to search in two areas of the alphabet.

Cheers

Sue G

Default Pascoes in Wendron

I am seeking various Pascoes in Wendron who have cropped up in my family, and would appreciate anything you can help me with! They are

1 Allen Pascoe m Elizabeth Harry (my greatx9 grandfather)

His daughter Nora Pascoe (my greatx8 grandmother) was chr 6 July 1623 in Wendron and married Thomas Bolitho 5 February 1649 in Wendron, she was
    buried 21 May 1692 in Wendron.

Their son was William Bolitho (my greatx7 grandfather)

2 Grace Pascoe m Richard Prior (my greatx8 grandmother)

Their daughter Grace Prior (my great x7 grandmother) was born in Wendron, buried Wendron 1730

3 Grace Pascoe m Thomas Willis (my greatx4 grandmother)

Their daughter Grace (my greatx3 grandmother) chr 1796 in Sithney

4 Thomasine Pascoe (m greatx4 grandmother) was born 1756 and married Edward Bolitho 13 February 1784, died 2 September 1840 in Porkellis

Their children were
    Grace 1783
    Grace 1786 Wendron (my greatx3 grandmother m John Dunstan)
    Jane
    Edward
    Mary

I also have many Treloars and have found [email protected] immensely helpful.

Scared of spiders but fond of frogs!

Hi Sue,

Sorry I haven't replied to your message earlier, but been having a few problems of late.

I'm sorry to say that after looking at my file, I don't have your family in it ..... but you never know, perhaps one day!

Yes, Patricia's site is very good isn't it? She helped me personally sort out my correct Mary Treloar, when I found out that the one I had listed as my direct Ancestor had died when she was six!
    Good luck with your research everybody!

Richard T Bolitho

Default PASCOE + BOLITHO Wendron & GREGORY+BOWDEN

I am also a descendent of Nora PASCOE and Thomas BOLITHO. Edward MARTIN is knowledgeable about Allen PASCOE's family.
    I also have connections to the BOWDEN family as Rev Francis GREGORY - Vicar of Mullion-- and Maria Harris BOLITHO's son Francis William GREGORY(b 1841 Mullion,d 1896 NSW Australia) - m 1869 Emma {BOWDEN} SMITH(b 1839) at St James,Plymouth.

Quote Originally Posted by Sue G
    I am seeking various Pascoes in Wendron who have cropped up in my family, and would appreciate anything you can help me with! They are

1 Allen Pascoe m Elizabeth Harry (my greatx9 grandfather)

His daughter Nora Pascoe (my greatx8 grandmother) was chr 6 July 1623 in Wendron and married Thomas Bolitho 5 February 1649 in Wendron, she was
    buried 21 May 1692 in Wendron.

Their son was William Bolitho (my greatx7 grandfather)

2 Grace Pascoe m Richard Prior (my greatx8 grandmother)

Their daughter Grace Prior (my great x7 grandmother) was born in Wendron, buried Wendron 1730

3 Grace Pascoe m Thomas Willis (my greatx4 grandmother)

Their daughter Grace (my greatx3 grandmother) chr 1796 in Sithney

4 Thomasine Pascoe (m greatx4 grandmother) was born 1756 and married Edward Bolitho 13 February 1784, died 2 September 1840 in Porkellis

Their children were
    Grace 1783
    Grace 1786 Wendron (my greatx3 grandmother m John Dunstan)
    Jane
    Edward
    Mary

I also have many Treloars and have found [email protected] immensely helpful.

Quote Originally Posted by Richard T Bolitho
    I also have connections to the BOWDEN family as Rev Francis GREGORY - Vicar of Mullion-- and Maria Harris BOLITHO's son Francis William GREGORY(b 1841 Mullion,d 1896 NSW Australia) - m 1869 Emma {BOWDEN} SMITH(b 1839) at St James,Plymouth.
    Hi Richard,

Sorry, I have no connection to your Emma as all my BOWDEN's are from Cornwall ...... mainly Constantine, but I haven't got any Emma's at all in my file.

Sue G

Smile Nora Pascoe and Thomas Bolitho

Well, hello, Cousin Richard - of whatever degree of cousinage we are! Is your descent from William - or some other child of theirs? How can I get in touch with Edward Martin? I have several Bolitho contacts, including Bob Bolitho and John Bolitho, both very knwoledgabel about the Bolithos. Do you know them?

Happy New Year from soggy Wiltshire.

Sue G

Smile Mary Treloar

Diane, I also have a Mary Treloar - born 1791 in Wendron, married Isaac Winn in 1818. Their daughter, Ann (born 1832) was my greatx3 grandmother. Is this the same Mary as yours?

Hi Sue,

My Mary TRELOAR was b. 6 May 1750 Wendron, daughter of Daniel & Elizabeth and she married Benjamin BOWDEN ..... they are my 4th Great-Grandparents.

Richard T Bolitho

[QUOTE=Sue G]Well, hello, Cousin Richard - of whatever degree of cousinage we are! Is your descent from William - or some other child of theirs? How can I get in touch with Edward Martin? I have several Bolitho contacts, including Bob Bolitho and John Bolitho, both very knwoledgabel about the Bolithos. Do you know them?

I am 6G GC (twice) of Thomas BOLITHO and Ann JOLLY (of St Columb Major) through Symon BOLITHO(E) and Mary BORLASE (b St Michael Penkivel).
    I have mislaid Edward MARTIN's e-mail address but he may be contacted through the Suffolk CC Archeology Unit or through his wife at <[email protected]>

Yes I have had messages from Bob BOLITHO of Australia and have met John BOLITHO of Hatfield UK.

Midletonman

Default Pryor - South London

Hello

My Pryor's come from South London, are you researching Pryor's in the same area?

Best Wishes

Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast