+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Loves to help with queries
    Thanks

Anyone interested in this thread I can confirm that Thomas Pinder Parkinson died 30 January 1984 aged 70 in Lamlash Isle of Arran. Death certificate shows his second wife Mary Ferguson Parkinson (nee Rook) registered the death. She died 2009 aged 99 also Isle of Arran.
    Thomas's first wife Ruth Yvonne Parkinson (nee Cameron-Dow) died 1984 aged 56 in Harare Zimbabwe. Thomas & Ruth divorced in the mid-1950's. I don't know yet when & where Thomas & Mary married or if Ruth remarried.
    Thank you for every ones help and interest.
    Colin

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Colin Parkinson For This Useful Post:

Pam Downes (17-05-2019)

Knowledgeable and helpful
    Thanks

oh well done - how did you succeed where I failed ? I must admit I completely forgot to look on Scotlands People, so that's a valuable lesson for the future. How did you find the Zimbabwe record ?

Loves to help with queries
    Thanks

Well I got really lucky. Able to trace Thomas & Ruth's son in Australia who kindly gave me some of the information and the death certificate from Scottish People confirmed some details. Incidentally the certificate arrived next day! Also searching on Scottish People gave an outline of the death details and similarly taught me a lesson to try Scottish People more frequently.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2