Thread: hello everyone.

Default hello everyone.

First day here and im just orientating my way at the moment. Im looking forward to finding out more about my family and to share with you too because who knows' our families may have crossed paths in the past and shared conversations together, as im sure we will too 👍🏼🙂. My Dads Handel on the radio/CB was Golden Arrow and I recently found out that one of the landing platforms at Omaha beach WW2 where Dad landed was also called Golden Arrow. (can't be a coincidence, so choosing a name to be my name in this community just felt right &#128522. Im looking forward to reading and learning more in the coming month's. If I get lost anywhere I hope you can help this newbie out😉. (computers is not my strong point &#128516. 🙋🏼 have a lovely day all!

Welcome to the British Genealogy Forum. You will find that we have a group of friendly members who help out when they can. The Forum is divided into sub-forums by topic, so have a look around and see what's here. You will see that many forums have messages labelled "sticky" which generally contain information of general use in that particular forum.

The forum "Navigating-Gen-Brit" has a lot of information for new members. My own "helping us to help you" post discusses points to consider when writing a query and how to see whether you actually know more useful information than you think.