Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Rexford LeBaron

Newcomer to Brit-Gen

I have uploaded the document. I have asked them for an official certificate but they said that is all they have. Are you looking for him too.The document is attached to Rexford and in in his gallery.

Newcomer to Brit-Gen

I had the piece from the newspaper, The Kilties was the 236thbattallion of the CEF. But I had not come across the Boston city directory.

Famous for offering help & advice

Quote Originally Posted by lestree View Post
    I have uploaded the document. I have asked them for an official certificate but they said that is all they have. Are you looking for him too.The document is attached to Rexford and in in his gallery.
    His marriage is recorded as a note against his baptism in 1920, and on this document his parents are given as Joseph Le Baron (not Joseph Rexford) and Elizabeth Bond. His DoB is also noted, and to me it reads as 2 Mar 1887 but others may read it differently.

Famous for offering help & advice

I've just had a look through the marriages at Cathedrale St Jacque le Mineur, which is where the baptism took place, and the index at the back of the register lists it as Number 89, but the register itself appears damaged and skips from marriage No. 87 straight to marriage No 91, so it looks as though the page you need has somehow become separated from the rest. It must be somewhere though for it to have been transcribed onto the document in your gallery.

I've attached the snip from the index for reference.

ADDED: It may be worth taking out a 24 hour subscription here for 5 canadian dollars, as this is where the originals are held: https://www.genealogiequebec.com/en/
    Last edited by Jomot1; 21-03-2019 at 9:23 PM. Reason: added info

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12