Default john hovelsrond anderson ss calliope

good evening.can anyone please help me.i have just seen a post about JOHN HOVELSROND ANDERSON
    think his wife was Isabella Anderson of 3 hilltown Dundee he was my great great grandpa.he died on the ss calliope.my grandpa david chalmers Anderson was his grandson.i would love to find lady who was looking for info on him. as we must be somehow related he died 09.07.17.at age 38.

Go to the post that you are referring to. Look at the author's name on the top left of the white box. If the line underneath the name says "Guest", the author is no longer a member and can't be reached. If the text says anything else, they are still a member. Click on the name and menu will drop down. Click on "Private message" and the messaging page will open. Type your (short, please) message in the big box, give your message a title, and click on "submit message" at the bottom.

Then everything depends on whether the person is still using the email address the account is linked to, or whether they think they can help. Nobody is obliged to answer, of course.

In the mean time, why not follow up some of the answers that you have had on your other thread? You can start by getting his marriage certificate from Scotlands People.

I have closed this thread as it repeats a search already mentioned in other posts. If you can help, please use the thread HERE.