Hi,

Could someone with much more experience of DNA matching than I please offer some advice?

I am trying to find my unknown BRA***** Grandfather.

The only confirmed Ancestry BRA***** surname match I have so far is a female born BRA***** born 1884. This BRA***** born 1884 is my (female) matches's Grandmother. I match her at 30 Cm over 3 segments. I will call her my match 'A'

I also have two strong matches on Ancestry (Both female) but no known BRA***** surname match.

My match 'B' at 398 Cm over 26 segments was adopted at Birth and does not know her Father. Her birth was registered in FULHAM in London.

My match 'C' at 253 CM over 13 segments has unfortunately not responded to my emails but I have found her birth in HAMMERSMITH in London.

HAMMERSMITH is the ajoining area to FULHAM in London.

Match 'C' was born 6 years later than Match 'A' Neither of them have surnames relating to any of my known family.

Match 'B' has matches with both Match 'A' at 113 CM and Match 'C' at 46 Cm.

At the time of the births of both Match 'B' and Match 'C' my only two male cousins on my Father's side were resident in FULHAM. They were of an age to have fathered Match 'B' and 'C'

My question is given all this evidence, is it strong enough to confirm a link between me and female BRA***** born 1884?

Thanking you in anticipation.....