Default Looking for WW2 Service Record

Hello, my Aunt's Father Reginald Ray served in WW2 with the Iraqforce and later in the Tenth Army (And survived the war). We've tried to get as much information about him as possible but this has come to no avail. I was going to apply to the MOD but since we do not have a service number birth date it is not possible to request for records. Is there anything we can do to help us find Reginald Ray are there rolls available for units during the second world war? From what I've read it seems that he served in a British Army Corps Regiment such as the Royal Army Service Corps or the Royal Artillery.

Welcome to the British Genealogy Forum.
    Do you have his death certificate? It should give you his age. His marriage certificate should also have it, and since he gave the info it’s more likely to be accurate. When you know his birth year, you should be able to locate his birth certificate - his name is not as common as many, and the marriage certificate will also give his father’s name.
    You will need the death certificate when you apply.

I have found his birth date but he was born in India any advice on how I should go about getting his birth certificate?

Reputation beyond repute

If you've got his birth date you don't need his birth certificate.