I have been transcribing a Free Pardon from 1825 and there are 3 words that I am not sure off. They are shown thus [***]. Any help would be appreciated.

My transcription:
Evan Lewis Free Pardon } George R
Whereas Evan Lewis was at the last Great Sessions holden for the County of Carnarvon, tried and Convicted of Burglary in the [***] of Henry Price otherwise Prys and had the Judgement of Death recorded against him for the same. We in consideration of some favourable circumstances humbly represented unto us in his behalf, are Graciously please to extend out Grace and Mercy unto him, and to Grant him our Free Pardon for his said Crime. Our [***] and Pleasure therefore is that you cause him the said Evan Lewis to be forthwith discharged out of Custody and that he be inserted for his said crime in [***] first and next General Pardon that shall come out for the North Wales Circuit without any condition whatever. And for so doing this shall be your warrant. Give at our Court at Carlton House 21 Day of April in the Sixth Year of our Reign
To our Trusty and Wellbeloved Our Justices of Gaol Delivery for the North Wales Circuit, The High Sheriff of the County of Carnarvon and all other whom it may concern
By his Majesty’s Command
Robt Peel

Original Draft Document:

Thanks in anticipation .......!