Thread: Free Pardon

Brick wall demolition expert!

Default Free Pardon

I have been transcribing a Free Pardon from 1825 and there are 3 words that I am not sure off. They are shown thus [***]. Any help would be appreciated.

My transcription:
    Evan Lewis Free Pardon } George R
    Whereas Evan Lewis was at the last Great Sessions holden for the County of Carnarvon, tried and Convicted of Burglary in the [***] of Henry Price otherwise Prys and had the Judgement of Death recorded against him for the same. We in consideration of some favourable circumstances humbly represented unto us in his behalf, are Graciously please to extend out Grace and Mercy unto him, and to Grant him our Free Pardon for his said Crime. Our [***] and Pleasure therefore is that you cause him the said Evan Lewis to be forthwith discharged out of Custody and that he be inserted for his said crime in [***] first and next General Pardon that shall come out for the North Wales Circuit without any condition whatever. And for so doing this shall be your warrant. Give at our Court at Carlton House 21 Day of April in the Sixth Year of our Reign
    To our Trusty and Wellbeloved Our Justices of Gaol Delivery for the North Wales Circuit, The High Sheriff of the County of Carnarvon and all other whom it may concern
    By his Majesty’s Command
    Robt Peel

Original Draft Document:

Thanks in anticipation .......!

I think that number 2 is Will and number 3 is Our, but no doubt there will be other ideas.
    Umber 1 ought to be case, but there’s 5 letters!

House
    Will
    Our
    Sue Mackay
    Insanity is hereditary - you get it from your kids

The first missing word is house - I agree with Lesley about the other two
    Sadly, our dear friend Ann (alias Ladkyis) passed away on Thursday, 26th. December, 2019.
    Footprints on the sands of time