Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Dundee10

Quote Originally Posted by Lizziejane View Post
    also tried to find his brother Alfred but it seems he vanished as well.
    Joseph and Sarah only have one child living in 1911, two are deceased. The living child would be Joseph jnr.

There are a couple of possible registered deaths for Alfred in Bethnal Green.

Dundee10

The third child was William James born 1904 and baptised at St Matthew, Bethnal Green. Alfred was baptised in 1901 also at St Matthew and mother on both is Sarah Ann/e.

Dundee10

Re. a baptism for Joseph - Ancestry only have later baptisms at St Matthew from Feb 1901 onward. FamilySearch catalogue says they have them indexed up to 1900 but the latest I can see is 1875.

Dundee10

A possible entry for Sarah Ann ROBINSON in 1891 as a nurse at the Bethnal Green asylum. She says she is born in Malling, Kent.

https://familysearch.org/ark:/61903/1:1:31KX-HMM

Valued member of Brit-Gen

Hi
    Sorry had Grandchildren all weekend so just getting to read all the replies,
    regards
    Lj

Hi Did follow this family thinking the same but can trace them to the 1911 census so not the same Joseph,

Hi
    Just been going through my notes and noticed that it states on the 1911 census they have been married for 15 years! I have just been searching for the last 3 hours and cannot find a marriage for Joseph Harris, & Sarah Ann Robinson anyhelp would be very helpful
    Regards
    Lj

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12