Hi all and thanks to all who contribute to and run this site.

I am researching the movements of my grandfather Stuart Clarence Graham during WWII. Although he graduated as an officer within the Australian Defence Force he was assigned to British command throughout most of the war. Since he was not serving under the ADF during this time there are no records of his movements during WII in Australia and I have been informed that such records, if they exist, would be held in Britain. I know he was involved in the Italian campaign and my father has some stories and mementos from then that we would like to know more about. Without knowing with which group he was assigned or even if his movements are recorded I am at a loss as to where to look. I have had a look at the MOD site but they seem to indicate they only hold records for UK service personnel, which my grandfather was not. There is no contact and I'm reluctant to spend 30 quid to be told there are no records. Frustrating....
BTW My grandfather died 26 years ago so records limitations should not be a problem.
If anyone has more info on the personnel records I would be much obliged.

Kind regards

David Graham