Default So excited about cousins!

Anyone who has been here longer than five minutes has probably read my many threads about my actor ancestors. Now I am really thrilled because tomorrow I am meeting a cousin I didn't know about. She and her husband are coming here all the way from the eastern USA and they are going to stay with us!

We met through this forum............. I'll just say that again and let the full weight and importance of it sink it. We met through this forum. She decided, quite out of the blue to google the name of her grandmother and every hit, yup every single hit for that name came back to posts I had made on here. She joined and messaged me and the whole of south-east Wales was electrified by my shrieks of excitement.
    We have messages and skyped and tomorrow we will get to hug!

Next week another cousin, also a member, is arriving here and we will be going out for a leisurely lunch and catch up before they head off on a cruise
    Then at the end of the month another cousin, also connected through this forum, will be arriving from Australia and we get a chance to talk face to face and to hug - or as we say in this part of the world "We'll have lots of cwtches"

So you can see just how much this forum has given me in the form of cousins as well as the information that lots of our members have taken the time to find and pass on.

I can never hope to repay all the help I have received from many members and that's why I am a Moderator for the forum. Now I am off to give the guest room a final swipe with a duster and put the vacuum cleaner where Youngest Son can see it and vacuum the stairs for me when he comes home from work
    Sadly, our dear friend Ann (alias Ladkyis) passed away on Thursday, 26th. December, 2019.
    Footprints on the sands of time

Well done, Ann! Enjoy the family reunions.
    success stories are always welcome!

Valued member of Brit-Gen

Great, I always enjoy finding cousins that are still with us, its strange, but I feel an instant bonding, as if you have known each other for years lol.

Hope you have a great time.

Robert