Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Ms Mary Clark

Growing old Disgracefully

Thanks for stepping in Alma I have most of these as well but was waiting for a reply as didn't want to give details if Julie all ready has them.

No help today as I'm out doing a Craft Fair at my local Library selling my Jewellery that I make.
    so may see you all later.

Sandie

Settling in

Hello everyone, and particularly "Growing Old Disgracefully". Mary Clark has asked me to thank you all for all the very valuable information you have found for us. I have saved it all, and will shortly start the process of updating our database on Legacy.
    We have decided, in view of our deadline of the end of the month, to leave it there for now. I still have to produce charts and books for Mary's side of the family, and we are doing her husbands" as well.
    So thank you so much for all your much appreciated efforts. We think we may continue with her side of the family at some stage down the track, and may very well come back to you then.
    Thank you once again.
    Cheers, Julie from Australia

Growing old Disgracefully

It was a pleasure to help you Julie. Good Luck for your adventure you must have a lot of work to do for Mary.

Settling in

Quote Originally Posted by Sandyhall View Post
    It was a pleasure to help you Julie. Good Luck for your adventure you must have a lot of work to do for Mary.
    Many thanks and yes I do! I am seeing Mary today, and starting the work tomorrow. Mary is delighted with all the information and asked me to pass on her grateful thanks to you and everyone else who contributed.

Cheers, Julie from Australia

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345