+ Reply to Thread
Results 1 to 2 of 2
  1. #1
    Newcomer to Brit-Gen
    Join Date
    Jun 2018
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    1
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Default Deans John Joseph

    Looking for fathers family of origin. I did an ancestory.com and discovered that my heritage is 93 percent northern Irish mixed with the rest of the 7 percent from spain/portugale area

  2. #2
    Super Moderator - Completely bonkers and will never change. Pam Downes's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    (now) Sussex, England
    Posts
    7,037
    Thanks
    1,731
    Thanked 1,609 Times in 1,309 Posts

    Default

    Hello Learner,

    Welcome to British-Genealogy.

    In order for us to help you we need a little more information.

    Firstly, which is the surname out of Deans John Joseph? On the basis that I have never heard 'Deans' as a first name I would have said that, but I have been known to be wrong.
    Next, when was he born, and do you know where?
    Then (to save us wasting time researching and telling you stuff you already know) what else do you know about Deans/John/Joseph's parents, grandparents, with regard to where and when they were born, where they lived, etc ?
    Usually the more you can tell us, the better we're able to help you get further back with your ancestry.

    Pam
    Vulcan XH558 - “Don't cry because it's over, smile because it happened.”

  3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Pam Downes For This Useful Post:

    Lesley Robertson (19-06-2018), Sandyhall (19-06-2018)

+ Reply to Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Select a file: