Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Taylor, Emma

Newcomer to Brit-Gen

Thanks for the information Dundee10 i have a lott of information from my Great Aunt's Family Hazel Evan Lowe nee Williams 6th Daughter of Eve Rosette Harding who married Hector Fisher Williams they had 3 Daughters my Grandmother was Irene Emma Williams Emma Taylor has always presented a problem in the tree if you put my name Phillip Addenbrooke into Google Images you will see a great deal of pic's attached to my 40 years of research if it comes up the same for you as me the 9th pic is Emma Taylor according to the family she is obviously Asian siting holding a bunch of flowers if you go into my heritage and serch Emma clinch you will find my pic of her and she is definetly not Asian there is off-course always the chance that my Great Aunt had it wrong the joys of Genealogy lol

Newcomer to Brit-Gen

Yep very good possibility as he was also Farmer in Northam W.A. and whould have been exactly 17 in 1841

Newcomer to Brit-Gen

Quote Originally Posted by Dundee10 View Post
    I think you are getting yourself a little confused with the sequence of events. Charles TAYLOR and Emma CLINCH married in Benson, Oxfordshire (registered Reading district) in 1846. They then had at least two children before emigrating. The first birth that I can see for them is a son William in WA in 1855, so you know that they arrived as a family between 1851 and 1855.
    thanks again i have all the records with regard the family's arrival in South Australia where Hannah was born 1853, the rest William 1855, John 1856, Ellen 1858, Susannah 1861, Rosetta 1863 Charlotte 1866, Hariot 1868, where born in Western Australia

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12