I am looking into the history of my great grandmother on my father's side. From what my father has told me it seems that she had 3 illegitimate sons (including my grandfather) before marrying in 1933, then went on to have another son. I have a birth record for my grandfather but I'm having trouble find his 2 older brothers.

Her name was Agnes Mary Rogers (1904-1977) and she was born in Pakenham, Suffolk. My grandfather Michael William Rogers was born in 1932 in Cambridge and Agnes married Frank Rogers in 1933 in Cambridge. Her marriage certificate shows her to be a spinster.
She had 2 other sons, John and Patrick, some time in the 1920s I would assume. As far as my father is aware, his Uncle Patrick is still alive and would be in his late 90s by now.

I have a theory that Agnes was living in Pakenham with her parents until her father's death in 1920, at which point she may have moved to Cambridge with her mother who was born in that area so may have had family there. With that theory in mind, I am thinking that her sons must have been born in Suffolk or Cambridge.

I've found nothing like this for Patrick, but I found this as a possibility for John on FreeBMD:

Births Mar 1923

Rogers John E Rogers Bury St.E. 4a 1643

Pakenham is listed in the Bury St.E. district