Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Famous for offering help & advice

My Aunt is very much alive and her husband has been to see us today. She is showing on both FMP & Ancestry versions, yet her deceased older brother is still redacted. My Father is showing on both sites yet is very much alive as I can hear him complaining downstairs As this is just close family errors the system doesn't seem to work very well....

Famous for offering help & advice

does anyone know if this 1939 register is available as part of Ancestry's cheapest "Essentials" membership package of "Key UK Census Records" ?

Brick wall demolition expert!

If you click on the main page list of UK census collection it does not appear to be included. However if you do a search for a rare surname in the UK by the category of Census & Electoral Rolls it is included, so my long answer is I don't know!

Valued member of Brit-Gen emmteeyess's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by wimsey View Post
    does anyone know if this 1939 register is available as part of Ancestry's cheapest "Essentials" membership package of "Key UK Census Records" ?
    Ancestry's face book page had their posted reply saying - ... 'we can clarify ... the 1939 Register will be available starting from our basic subscription, UK Essential' ... They go on to say that that means it's also available to all higher price subscriptions.

Cheers, MTS

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123