rockyboy

Default royal dane passenger list 1865

My great grand mother Ann Norah Gates came to to Australia on the Black Ball Line ship Royal Dane
    in 1865. The voyage was from Gravesend to Keppel Bay in Queensland. I have been trying to find a
    passenger list for the voyage here in Australia without success. Can anyone give me some clue as to where
    in England a record of the passenger list might be held?

Thanks
    Rockyboy

Brick wall demolition expert!

According to the National Archives you are unlikely to find passenger lists for departures before 1890:

https://www.nationalarchives.gov.uk/h...es/passengers/

Name well known on Brit-Gen

I googled and found a 2012 query on this site! Problem I haven't learnt how to copy & paste on my tablet!

Super Moderator - Completely bonkers and will never change.

You might not to be able to copy-and-paste on a tablet, geneius, but you are very clever at finding duplicate posts.

Rockyboy - duplicate posts are not allowed because they cause confusion and often (if some time has elapsed since the original post) duplicated research.
    You are allowed to 'bump' old posts, and ask if anyone could offer further suggestions. New records are being put online all the time, so you never know what might be found.

The original thread has several replies in it, and so I will close this one. If anyone finds any useful information please post it in
    https://www.british-genealogy.com/th...oyal-dane-1865

Pam
    Vulcan XH558 - “Don't cry because it's over, smile because it happened.”