Default Researching info

Hi all, my name is Neil (coulson) and I have just joined this community. I am hoping to find any relatives of mine.

Super Moderator - Completely bonkers and will never change.

Hello Neil,

Welcome to British-Genealogy.

I can't guarantee that any of your relatives are forum members, but we'll do our best to help to trace your grandparents, etc backwards.
    If you're looking to make contact with present day relatives we can give you ideas of where to look but BG do not allow the names of potentially living people on the forum.

Work out what you want to know, and then post your query in what seems an appropriate forum. (If it turns out to be the wrong one, a mod can always sprinkle some fairy dust and transfer it to a better one. )

You might find this helpful. Plus at the top of most of the forums there are 'stickies' giving more specific help/information.

Pam
    Vulcan XH558 - “Don't cry because it's over, smile because it happened.”

Knowledgeable and helpful

Hi Neil

Coulson is a fairly common surname in the UK. I have some in my family. Would you like to tell the forum where your ancestors come from?

regards
    Tony
    "People will not look forward to posterity who never look backward to their ancestors.” Edmund Burke