I am trying to find out more about the life of Eli Wright and specifically where and when he was married.

Eli was born in 1847 in Northampton, and baptised on 21 November 1847 Floore Northampton. His parents were William and Recekah Wright.
1861 census he is a 13 year old ag. lab. living with his parents Floore, Northampton.
1871 census he is a 23 year old boarder, occupation stonemason, unmarried from Floore, Northampton living in Loughborough - district 17.

By 1881 life has moved on for Eli he is living in Croydon, 2 Princess Road, Princess Terrace with a wife Elizabeth Wright aged 30 from Northampton and a son Eli Wright aged one year born in Lambeth, Surrey.

Who was Elizabeth? When did he marry her? The first child Eli was born on 6th March 1880, and baptised on 19th March 1880 at St Georges Union workhouse Fulham Road. Mother and son left the workhouse on 29th March 1880. They had more children two daughters and a son, before Eli died in 1886. (The son Eli led a colourful life, adopted in 1891 to the Brown family in 1901 and 1911 he is a convict).

I would like to know Elizabeth's origins, and her maiden name. I will order one of the children's birth certificates to find a maiden name, but did Eli and Elizabeth ever marry? Help in finding a marriage record would be great as should I be looking in Northampton, Loughborough, London, or Croydon?