Newcomer to Brit-Gen

Default New to the forum - Hi from Australia

Hi,
    I am from Mornington, Victoria and I have been creating my family tree since 2003. It has grown quite a bit from when I started and have a few problems with the Welsh family - intermarriages, same surnames etc Hope to find a few answers soon :-) I like camping, folk and country music and singing.

Jeanette

Hallo Jeanette, and a warm welcome to British-Genealogy. Perhaps you can send over some Australian sunshine as it's freezing in Britain at the moment.

Have a good look round and post in the relevant place when you are ready. You might like to read this thread on Researching in Wales. It isn't easy, but our members love a good challenge, and they have made breakthroughs for people called Jones!
    Sue Mackay
    Insanity is hereditary - you get it from your kids

Newcomer to Brit-Gen

G'Day Neighbour!!!
    I live in Warragul, just down the train line a wee bit LOL! I have just joined too and excited to see how this forum works and grows. But for now I must go to bed, it is after 2am and that ain't good for me right now. So I shall catch up with you another time when the sun is actually up LOL!!!
    Erynne Baynes.

Newcomer to Brit-Gen

Default Hi Neighbour :-)

Hi Erynne,

We have just bought a house in Morwell not far from Warragul :-) Do you go to any family history societies near there? Unfortunately, as an immigrant, I do not have many Australian relies except for the extended family members of my children :-)

Kind regards,

Jeanette