Default WWII Info, Manchester

I have just been gifted with a small lamp gifted to a female relative at the end of WWII. The inscription is "To LFW H. Hanson, Camp Street Station, N.F. 5.27 F.F. "C" Division". Is there anyone who would know what the rank and branch are, and is there any information about the Camp Street Station I can access? With thanks for an help anyone can provide.

Welcome to the British-Genealogy forums
    If you came to us from Forces war records reading this will tell you a little about us and why you were directed to us.

Despite 'googling' using various combinations of the information you have given I can't find anything of relevance. Hopefully others will have more success.
    Christina
    Sometimes paranoia is just having all the facts.
    William Burroughs

Knowledgeable and helpful

Just wondering why you have Manchester in the title of your post. Do you have information that ties the person to Manchester?

There was a Camp Street Fire Station in Beechworth, Victoria, Australia.

https://news.cfa.vic.gov.au/news/new-...e-station.html

This might be relevant if 'LFW' meant Leading Fire Woman!

Peter

Yes, the person who gifted me the inscribed lamp has also just given me a photo of Hilda Hanson, captioned Manchester, England but nowhere can I find what rank and branch of service LFW are nor can I find information about N.5.27 FF "C" Division. It was an all-female unit but I can't make out the insignia. I was able to find out some info about Camp Street, which still exists, but I can't find anything else anywhere - the main focus, if I can find the info, would be what LFW means and what unit is mentioned. Thank you for your help.

Peter - thank you - you pointed me in exactly the right direction. I found that there was a rank in the National Fire Service during the war for Leading Fire Woman. I have now contacted the Manchester Fire Museum to see if they can direct me to any records that may exist so I can continue the search for more information. Thank you again - part of the mystery is solved and now the hunt is on!

Knowledgeable and helpful

Sounds promising, let's hope they are able to solve the mystery for you.
    Do please let us know how you get on.

Peter