Newcomer to Brit-Gen

Default Introduction - Nancy Davidge Frey

I've been working on my family history for over 20 years. Starting as a newby I received a great deal of assistance from others and like to pass that on. My expertise is in UK genealogy, although my research for myself and others has taken me all over the world. Currently I am working with the Lost Colony Research Group attempting to prove that the colonists were not all massacred, but that their descendants live on today in the US. My work is in identifying men living today in the UK whose ancestors were related to the lost colonists. I was led to this Forum by searching for information on the HEARD family of Beaford, Devon and will now go back and search for other names of interest.
    Last edited by CanuckResearch; 08-02-2018 at 8:02 PM. Reason: typo

Welcome to the Brit-Gen forums
    I do admire those who take on research for people/groups other than their own family. Posts like yours introduce us to areas of research we may have never known about. I am now off to look up Lost Colony Research Group

Whilst looking around the forums please do join in if you see a thread where you can help. The more the merrier, many heads etc.
    Christina
    Sometimes paranoia is just having all the facts.
    William Burroughs