Art
It would be good to meet up. I think I have your private e mail from 3 years ago.

For you and our other cousins- the Jewish Genealogical Society of Great Britain Library has 2 Simmonds family trees/documents; 6 Simmons; 11 Simon; 8 Simons. These tree were submitted by family researchers like us.
The library is open on specific days a month.
I have never been to the JGSGB nor did I look for any Simmonds/Simmons family trees when I visited the Society of Genealogists to look at the Anglo Jewish collections. On one of my visits I came across our Jacobs family tree which is how the Jacobs research began some years ago.

I do not know what the Simmonds/Simmons documents at the JGSGB hold or if they are relevant but it would prove very useful to find out.

If you, Lucrecia, Jean Marc, Paul et al look at the JGSGB Library Data base under family trees you will see some 3000 surnames in alphabetical order including Simmonds; Jacobs and others.

I need to visit the library and if you are in London perhaps we could do this depending on the specific dates and times the library is open- see the opening times on the JGSGB library website.

Let me know what you think.

Phillip