Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Name well known on Brit-Gen

Quote Originally Posted by Lesley Robertson View Post
    I know that I'm late this discussion, but from the other messages, especially #5, it looks as though Job was Hannah's brother, with Richard as the father....
    Hannah may have married a Job...Williams who was born in Manchester of if I recall correctly parents who hailed form Ellesmere Salop

Hi, as recommended I got Jemima birth 1887cert, surprise name given as jemima davies, nofatherentry, and mother Hannah Williams formerly Roberts
    So another man involved.....still no birth cert of elder brother John, tho his marr cert 1906 Has name John Williams,. Nexttoget elder sis (we think) Rachel birth cert ( can see that on GRO)to see if father is named?John or Job we hope , many thanks, Glyn ����

Brick wall demolition expert!

Hi Glyn

Well that was a surprise wasn't it! Who registered her birth? If it wasn't her mother is there a clue there?

Hi Megan,
    Thank you Hannah was the informant on Jemima birth cert,address 2 Wood St Tunstall,
    I've ordered Rachel's birth cert, also John's marr cert,
    best regards,
    Glyn

Name well known on Brit-Gen

Glyn Thank you for the update will await the results of your further purchases/.pdf from the www.gro.gov.uk site!

Hi Megan, found what I think is the correct1891 for the family

At 18 AudleySt, Wolstanton
    RG12, 2159, 9, 11
    Hannah a widow, with Rachel, John , and Jane( name mistake for Jemima?)
    The ages and places of birth all look right (original has Denbigh- Chirk, whish is Denbigh/Shropshire border. So Job deceased between them living in 1881, Chirk. RG11, 2661,87,21but how to find death record?

I'm thinking now my grandfatherJohn should have had a birth cert registered in Oswestry,( for Chirk) if it was, as was a legal requirement then1882

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12