Default Can anyone ID this cap badge?

Hi, this is Alfred Tuck, he fought in WW1. He lived in Chideock, Dorset. Can anyone ID the cap badge? I'm having no luck working it out!

From the shape, Royal Garrison Artillery or Royal Field Artillery, I think, although I could be wrong.
    Are there any rank indications on his tunic?

There's a few candidates on the WW1 medal index:
    Gnr Alfred Tuck 205486. RGA - presumed survived since he's not in the CWGC database.
    Gnr Alfred C Tuck 148714 RFA - died 16 Aug 1917
    A(t?) Sgt Alfred E Tuck 134848 RGA - presumed survived
    Dri (?) Alfred Arthur Joseph Tuck L/21800 RFA - presume survived

Curiously, none of them qualified for the 14/15 Star.

PS Welcome to the British Genealogy Forum

Thanks for the welcome!

He survived the war, although didn't join until June 1917 in the Draft Registrations of the USA, where he was working at the time.
    I shall look into these badges, there's nothing else of note on his uniform, plain buttons, not even a belt, and you can't see his trousers as he's at the back of the photo.This is the only picture we have of him in uniform.

We didn't even know of his exitence until claring my late MIL's house, Alf would've been her Uncle.

Thanks for these names, I shall look into them.

Kat

134848's records have survived. He was a piano maker married to Elizabeth Hall, seems to have been based in London. he was Alfred Edward Tuck. The records for the others seem to have been destroyed with the others in WW2.