Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default searching for living Aunt

I am beginning to feel i have the worst record keeping family in the history of record keeping... ever!!

After years of rabbit holes and limited success have decided i need to contact a living relative (don't actually know if the is living) who may have something, anything to help my quest.

I have an Aunt b1946 in Cornwall, born to My Grandfather George Edward Boshier b1906 and his second wife Alice Elizabeth Reece b 1916.

Any one have ideas trying to find possibly live relatives in the UK online as i am a long way away

much appreciation
    Luke
    Last edited by Ladkyis; 05-11-2017 at 10:07 AM. Reason: we don't allow living persons information

We don't allow details of living people to be published on B-G without their permission so I have had to remove your aunt's name.

The Salvation Army are pretty good at finding living people. You could try researching to see if she married and then try to find her on the electoral rolls.

Whatever you do please don't put her name on British-Genealogy again. Thank you
    Sadly, our dear friend Ann (alias Ladkyis) passed away on Thursday, 26th. December, 2019.
    Footprints on the sands of time

sincerest apologies absolutely no intention of violating your rules

Growing old Disgracefully

You left her name at the top of the thread lol

She was born in Tonbridge, Kent. as well not cornwall

Not sure how to edit it out, i guess the moderators will. perhaps i should have said:

searching for my Aunt possibly still alive, then given her parents details

Thanks Sandy, i got that off the BMD index. forgive my ignorance not clued up enough on my UK geography.... poor excuse!

Can't see a marriage for her but that's not to say if there isn't one.

No other children born with parents named Boshier and Reece

Her mother died in 2001 in Cheltenham, Gloucestershire, England, it says her date of birth 15 Apr 1916 if you don't have this information.

A good place to start looking as may be she still lived with her mother.

No there were no other children, and to my best knowledge she never got married. We received a communication in 1988 that my Grandfather had died and it seemed S was living at home. Sadly i was a youngster and never kept the letter, would be gold to me today.... regrets!!

I searched the voter rolls with the same idea that she would be in the house hold, nothing came up.

i have searched obituaries in Gloucestershire, to no avail.

I received a picture that possibly has my Great Grandfather, Grandfather and several of his siblings amongst other family members taken in 1927. i have been annoying to live with ever since .... very one track minded- i will identify these people!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast