Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Famous for offering help & advice

Quote Originally Posted by Sandyhall View Post
    Her mother died in 2001 in Cheltenham, Gloucestershire, England, it says her date of birth 15 Apr 1916 if you don't have this information.

A good place to start looking as may be she still lived with her mother.
    There's a likely-looking probate for this lady - see https://probatesearch.service.gov.uk/#wills

The will and associated papers are likely to contain names which would be useful to you - the site tells you how to order a copy.

Growing old Disgracefully

Quote Originally Posted by lukeboshier View Post
    i have searched obituaries in Gloucestershire, to no avail.

I received a picture that possibly has my Great Grandfather, Grandfather and several of his siblings amongst other family members taken in 1927. i have been annoying to live with ever since .... very one track minded- i will identify these people!
    Do you have his siblings names as I found him on the 1911 Census with family and also found his first marriage in 1934.

Amazing! ordered the will... million thanks!

Yes Sandy,

George Edward's first marriage was to my Grand mother Enid Owen b 1911, they had twins who are still alive (won't mention) then my Dad Adrian Keith Boshier b1939 d1978. they had a first son Peter but only lived a year. They were together in the 1939 register but she went to the USA the next year and he moved on to Alice Elizabeth.

George Edward siblings:
    Amy Ivings (Boshier) b1898
    Annie Louisa Boshier b1899 - 1986
    William Henry Boshier b1901 -1981 (the black sheep who also married twice, second one under dubious circumstances. bus conductor)
    Lucy Rebecca Green (Boshier) 1909-2002
    Dorothy Boshier 1911-1911

Hi Luke
    I have changed the title of this thread and removed your aunt's name from one of the post so all is good.
    I haven't read through all of the thread but if you have found her death we can restore the name if you like.
    Christina
    Sometimes paranoia is just having all the facts.
    William Burroughs

Growing old Disgracefully

Quote Originally Posted by lukeboshier View Post
    Yes Sandy,

George Edward's first marriage was to my Grand mother Enid Owen b 1911, they had twins who are still alive (won't mention) then my Dad Adrian Keith Boshier b1939 d1978. they had a first son Peter but only lived a year. They were together in the 1939 register but she went to the USA the next year and he moved on to Alice Elizabeth.

George Edward siblings:
    Amy Ivings (Boshier) b1898
    Annie Louisa Boshier b1899 - 1986
    William Henry Boshier b1901 -1981 (the black sheep who also married twice, second one under dubious circumstances. bus conductor)
    Lucy Rebecca Green (Boshier) 1909-2002
    Dorothy Boshier 1911-1911
    Yes I had found the marriage to Enid Owen
    and the 1911 census with all the children you named

As an update, found my Aunt with early signs of dementia otherwise all in tact. Completely unhelpful/disinterested as to any other relatives in my family. Nice to have made contact though!

So moving on to Lucy Rebecca Green (Boshier) 1909 - 2002. Married a Lewis Arthur William Green 1904-1988 in Witney Oxford in 1933. They had one son who could still be alive today who got married and very likely had 5 children all possibly alive except for Daren Michael Green 1968-2002, died in Oxfordshire. Any help would be gratefully appreciated as to finding anyone from this Green arm of my family.

The grandson of Lucy and Lewis - G J G born Sept 1/4 1969 - is on 192.com electoral roll 2002/3 still living in Oxford. You have to pay for more information such as address.
    Christina
    Sometimes paranoia is just having all the facts.
    William Burroughs

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12