Thread: New member

Newcomer to Brit-Gen

Default New member

Hello everyone, I have been doing family research since 2005. At times it can be really frustrating but rewarding as well. Up until now none of my family are that interested but now by Son is showing an interest which is nice as it is always nice to share it with someone and also to have another set of eyes to point out if you have gone drastically wrong. I am always hoping to get further back on the whole of my tree.

Hallo ParkerWhite, and a warm welcome to British Genealogy. Have a good look round, and then post in the relevant place when you are ready. Our members are always willing to help if they can.
    Sue Mackay
    Insanity is hereditary - you get it from your kids

Hello ParkerWhite, and welcome to British Genealogy Forums.

I know what you mean regarding no-one in the family taking an interest in your research, it is the same in my family but I live in hope that one day someone will. My two children think I'm bonkers spending most of my spare time either working on my own tree or helping others with theirs, but I guess when I was much younger I too had 'better things to do'

If you have a query you'd like some help with post the details on the relevant forum and B-G's helpful members will try their best to help, and if you see a post where you can help feel free to join in. Please remember we are always ready to assist if needs be. Take a look around the forums and have fun.
    Alma