Starting to feel at home

Default Documented proof found.

A few months back I asked for assistance from this group in order to trace the history of my Great Grandparents in Morton in Marsh Gloucestershire.
    With so little information, the researchers here were able to find info on who they suspected was my Great Grandmother Dorothy Hine Dossett.
    Although I have yet to obtain my Grandfather's birth certificate to make certain (As I ran into a complication) my father did visit me recently with My late Grandfather's military record. I happened to spot one page in particular.
    This page was an application form he filled out in the UK Army to transfer to the Australian Army. Written on it was his address (2 Dulverton Place Morton in Marsh) his full date of birth 16 March 1930, place of birth (Cheltenham) and the Names of his parents Norman John Walker and his mother's maiden name he listed as Dorothy Hine. Everything is as the researchers here have told me and I want to thank everyone who helped me. I wish I knew how to put up pictures here so I could show everyone what I found

Starting to feel at home

That's a great result for you, Whiskeyboi Thank you for coming back to update us.
    Alma

Thank you for telling us about this great result and what a terrific piece of original documentation to still have in the family.
    It gives us all hope and encouragement when we are stuck on some of our frustrating and really annoying ancestors for years.
    Christina
    Sometimes paranoia is just having all the facts.
    William Burroughs

janbooth

What a great result for you and, as Christina has said, gives us all encouragement that we may eventually get confirmation of some of the suppositions we have regarding our ancestors.

Janet

Yes, it's always nice to hear of successes, especially when BG members have contributed!