A few months back I asked for assistance from this group in order to trace the history of my Great Grandparents in Morton in Marsh Gloucestershire.
With so little information, the researchers here were able to find info on who they suspected was my Great Grandmother Dorothy Hine Dossett.
Although I have yet to obtain my Grandfather's birth certificate to make certain (As I ran into a complication) my father did visit me recently with My late Grandfather's military record. I happened to spot one page in particular.
This page was an application form he filled out in the UK Army to transfer to the Australian Army. Written on it was his address (2 Dulverton Place Morton in Marsh) his full date of birth 16 March 1930, place of birth (Cheltenham) and the Names of his parents Norman John Walker and his mother's maiden name he listed as Dorothy Hine. Everything is as the researchers here have told me and I want to thank everyone who helped me. I wish I knew how to put up pictures here so I could show everyone what I found