Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Waldron / Berry

Default Waldron / Berry

Hello I am searching for information on my Grandmother's family. Her name was Anne Elizabeth Waldron Moseley.She was born November 16,1916 in London. She was in the RAF in 1943. Her mother was Jesse Loader Berry Waldron. Jesse was born in Bromsgrove Sept 17,1877.Her first husband was William Berry with him she had six children. After William passed she married her second husband Author Waldron my grandmother was the youngest of four children they shared.TIA, Barb

Hi Barb, did you mean to post your query in the 'Black Sheep Forum?' If so who in the family was the black sheep? If posting in Black Sheep is a mistake, please let us know and we can move the query to an appropriate forum

Is this the birth registration for your Grandmother?

Oct - Dec 1916, London C. vol 1c page 19
    Annie E WALDRON, mother's maiden name LOADER
    Alma

I meant to put in just family history not 'Black Sheep'. I think the birth reg is correct.

Jessie Elizabeth Loader, 19yrs married William Berry [printer], 23yrs
    3 Nov 1895 at Gray's Inn Road Holy Trinity, Camden
    Father: William Loader [deceased a Licensed Victualler]
    Spouse Father: Thomas Berry (deceased a Printer)
    Alma

Quote Originally Posted by barbmoseley72 View Post
    I meant to put in just family history not 'Black Sheep'. I think the birth reg is correct.
    Thank you for clarifying, Barb, I've now moved it to 'General Family History Queries'
    Alma

1901, Red Lion St, Clerkenwell, RG13; Piece: 250; Folio: 21; Page: 33
    All born Clerkenwell
    William Berry 24, Printer
    Jesse Berry 24
    William Berry 5
    Jesse Berry 3
    Frank Berry 7/12
    Albert Berry 18, brother, waiter

1911, 1, Seckford St, Clerkenwell
    All born Clerkenwell except Arthur Birmingham.
    Arthur Waldron 41, lamp works
    Jessie Waldron 33, married 16yrs, children born alive 4
    William Waldron 15
    Jessie Waldron 13
    Thomas Waldron 3
    Arthur Waldron 0

Jessie must have been confused by the marriage question and has answered in relation to when she first married, to William Berry.
    Alma

I'm feeling confused Did two Jessie Berry's marry two Arthur Waldron's, or could Frank Hampton be Jessie's step father?

Marriage
    25 Dec 1910, Christ Church, Southwark
    Jessie Berry, 33yrs, widow, 22, Bear Lane, Father: Frank Hampton a carman
    Arthur Waldron 41yrs, metal polisher, address 6, Broadwll, Father: Robert Waldron [deceased Jeweller]
    Witnesses: George Easton, Elizabeth Hampton
    Alma

Frank Hamilton is Jesse's step father.

Quote Originally Posted by barbmoseley72 View Post
    Frank Hamilton is Jesse's step father.
    Barb, you seem to know quite a lot regarding your ancestry, do have anyone in particular who you'd like help with? For instance have you researched the Waldrons? Let us know what info you are seeking and we'll try our best to help
    Alma

Most of the information I have came from ancestry. Arthur W Jesse Waldron and also Elizabeth Loader are who I am researching now. I was told Elizabeth never married either Loader or Hamilton just lived with and took last name. Also was told I had relatives from Spain. Which is the best site to locate this type of info?

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast