Default Hi from Australia

Hi,
    I live in Australia and have been researching my family for the last eighteen months.
    I love research and reading and have been enjoying the interesting discoveries whilst tracking the ancestors and their journeys to new places for different reasons.
    I have also conversed with many people and it is rewarding helping each other in our individual quests.
    I do all my research via mobile phone as I don't have a computer. The local libraries are great when I need the use of a computer or to print out details. I am not always ashore so I really enjoy my intermittent library time.
    I look forward to posting my requests on the forum soon.
    Have a great day,
    Katja

Hi Katja and welcome to the British-Genealogy forums
    You are going to fit right in to our little community. Love research, like helping others and discussing it with other like minded people. Yep, sounds like our members' CV's to a T.
    We look forward to seeing you around the forums whether it is needing help or offering it to others.
    Christina
    Sometimes paranoia is just having all the facts.
    William Burroughs

Thank you Christina for the welcome.
    I have now posted four families on the brickwall part of forum so hopefully I will have some information soon or directed to it.
    I have spent lots of time searching records. Patience is the key and all discoveries big or small are a bonus.
    Later, I will check out more of the other requests and see if I can assist.
    Great to have these sites available and friendly people to converse with.
    Have a great day,
    Katja