Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

I think you may already have a lot of what's being posted, if so tell us what you have and what you are looking for. The copy of the original passport application has a photo of Cecil/Priscilla?

Courtesy of Ancestry's U.S. Passport Applications, 1795-1925

Name: Cecil Swanson
    Birth Date: 14 Aug 1876
    Birth Place: Belfast, Ireland
    Residence Place: New York City, New York
    Passport Issue Date: 13 Jun 1924
    Alma

Newcomer to Brit-Gen

Quote Originally Posted by almach View Post
    Was Thomas and Margaret Mcneill's daughter Priscilla, also known as Cecil?
    Yes, she also went by name Celia.
    I have yet to find a death record for her or her husband Alfred.

Newcomer to Brit-Gen

I am trying to prove that Joseph McMitchell and Robert McMitchell are brothers.
    They are both born in Ireland c 1842 - 1845 Both list Father as Robert McMitchell a Farmer on Marriage.
    Thomas Lived in Belfast with Wife Margaret Jane McNeill. They had five children Margaret 1867, Thomas 1872, Robert 1874, Priscilla 1876, Sarah 1878.
    I found Joseph m 1879 to wife Elizabeth Johnston in 1891 census with his Mother Jane McMitchell.
    I am trying to prove that Jane is Widow of Robert McMitchell 1796 - 1870 of Tyrone Ireland.
    Roberts Death Notice showed in a Belfast News Paper on 1870, as well as the announcement of birth of Thomas two sons born 1872 n 1874.
    Perhaps if I order the marriage of Priscilla Sarah McMitchell to Thomas Connor I can peace together her Father and mother as parents to her bothers Thpmas and Joseph.

Perhaps if I order the marriage of Priscilla Sarah McMitchell to Thomas Connor I can peace together her Father and mother as parents to her bothers Thpmas and Joseph.
    It's a pity the marriage certificate hasn't been found online, many Lancashire marriage certificates are on Ancestry but I guess Priscilla's was a Roman Catholic marriage and many of those haven't been put online as some Catholic churches haven't released their parish registers.

If you order Priscilla's marriage cert. it should name her father and you know her mother is Jane, if her father's Robert then you'll know he was Joseph's father too.
    Alma

Name well known on Brit-Gen

,#23

If this is the marriage I posted at At George's Barrow it is Church of England ( my family were baptized and married there)

Contact [email protected],uk they may charge copy and post????

Check out www.genuki.org.uk barrow in Furness for info on the area

Newcomer to Brit-Gen

Quote Originally Posted by geneius View Post
    ,#23

If this is the marriage I posted at At George's Barrow it is Church of England ( my family were baptized and married there)

Contact [email protected],uk they may charge copy and post????

Check out www.genuki.org.uk barrow in Furness for info on the area
    Thank You I will try it

Newcomer to Brit-Gen

Thank you so much for all your help.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123