Knowledgeable and helpful

Default Burial 1923 10 trinity rd Wood Green London

I am trying to find the burial of a lady who died in 1923 definitely at the above above address. I have her death certificate but would like some idea of where to find her burial record. I have checked several websites with no luck however I suspect that she could have been buried with her grandfather and father who lived in the Islington area Holloway Rd. It is a name people will be familiar with Alice Blanche Eustace grandfather and father John! Just a pointer please as to where I should direct my search.

Reputation beyond repute

Try the local council for information on cemeteries and crematoria for which they are responsible.

Harringey: https://www.haringey.gov.uk/births-de...cemetery-sites

Islington: https://www.islington.gov.uk/~/media...roundsilhc.pdf

Thank you Peter that's brilliant no stone left unturned

The death address matches the address for an Alice Eustace on the 1911 census.

Is the 1911 Alice (cannot post details) the Alice to be found on the 1891 Census, age 16, born King's Cross, mother Mary, widow, address 24 Buckton Street. The family can be found in 1881 with father John G. Eustace, although Alice's place of birth not consistent with the Alice of 1891 and 1911.

FMP has a burial record for a John Eustace, address 2 Buckton St, Lombard Road, age 39 (b.1850) at at Hanwell Cemetery on 1 Aug 1889.

Question - is the 1911 Alice born ******* the Alice of King's Cross/Battersea?
    "dyfal donc a dyr y garreg"

John and Mary Eustace are on the '71 Census in Battersea with father in law Joseph Hughes.

GRO has the birth registration Alice Amy Eustace, Jan Qtr 1874, Islington, mother Hughes.

(If only the 1911 Census had recorded that Alice's occupation!)
    "dyfal donc a dyr y garreg"

Hi Alice was born around 1878 in the 1891 census she is living with her brother john Eustace with her 2 aunts Elizabeth and Mary Whitbread they lived at 272 Romford Rd and then Osborne Rd. Eventually living for many years at Trinity Rd Wood Green where Alice died having been nursed by Elizabeth and a private nurse my grandmother Annie Gittings nee Whitbread was pregnant with her only child born around her 42 birthday in 1923. Dr Tom Eustace (of Canada) the nephew of Alice remembers as a small child going to see Alice who was very ill and subsequently she died soon after. I have Alices wills death certificate etc. Her fathers will mentions John and Alice as his children. .I thought if I could find the burials it might give some advice re the dob of Alice and even if her name was Alice! Alice and Johns grandfather I think had some money and would not be surprised if there is a plot where they were buried. I have several address for the family and Peters link to the whereabouts of burial records. Thank you so much for looking for this very very elusive family. Why was John and Alice living with the aunts Dad was always told their parents lived abroad due to their work but quite frankly I don't believe this story