The origins of my ancestor Job Bolton/Boulton have been a mystery to me for years.

I had a breakthrough today. I found a few TNA documents featuring my Job Boulton/Bolton of Droitwich, dating to 1687, and I just received emails of the images of those document. I am waiting for a quote for a transcription but, already, from looking briefly at the documents, I have a few new family members.

Job Bolton is described as of Wych, and being under the age of 21 years. He had a brother Joseph of Stratford Upon Avon, also under the age of 21, and also a sister, deceased, Rebecca, who was the wife of John Harrison, wheelwright, of Stratford Upon Avon, and a father-in-law (of Joseph and Job, I'm assuming this is stepfather) Edward Morgan and, I believe, his wife Mary (their mother?), executrix of Joseph Cart of Henly in Arden (her father perhaps?). There's also a William Bolton mentioned, but it's a little tricky going through the document due to it being divided up into separate images, so I am unsure if he is Job's, Joseph's, and Rebecca's father.

There's a lot more names involved, it appears to be pretty complicated legal case involving property, and I need to go through the images more thoroughly, but I couldn't resist writing this post, since I am so excited!