I'm researching my family tree of South Yorkshire, the name "Lindley"

GEORGE LINDLEY (born 1843 Nottinghamshire) and Sarah nee BOOTH (born 1852 Finningley) Living 11 Swift Buildings, Marshgate. Doncaster on the 1881 census. They went on to have three children. William H, Annie Elizabeth & Fred LINDLEY. All born in the Village of Jump. 1874, 1876 & 1878

GEORGE LINDLEY died 1882 in Doncaster aged 39. Sarah went on to marry John PARR. They lived in the village of Jump. John PARR was previously married to Emma, WHO DIED YOUNG ALSO, they had children together, John and Sarah now married lived with John & Emma's children, Sarah's 3 children and a further child of John and Sarah together.

I'm searching for George LINDLEY's Children. I know about William H's descendants as I'm one of them, its his brother and sister's info. Annie Elizabeth and Fred, I'm now researching.

So far I believe Annie Elizabeth married Walter Sylvester and stay in the local Barnely area. I believe Fred married Harriet Haigh. They moved to the Rotherham Area and had 3 children, Evelyn, George Thompson & Fred Jnr. (Non of Annie Eliz and Fred's info has been confirmed yet by documents) only by info collected.

Anyone else here researching George and Sarah Lindley families who would like to connect, I would be happy to compare notes, info. Cheers kiwidonz x