Unhappy Ada Carter was she born in Madras, India ?

Hi
    I have found George Carter born Frostenden, Suffolk in 1870 ( son of George and Maria Carter, ) and his wife Ada on the 1911 census living at Reydon Hall cottage, Hall rd Reydon, Wangford with their 4 children. they have been married for 8 years, George is working as a coachman.
    The census say's Ada was born 1877 in Madras, India, I have found a marriage in 1903 to an Ada Titcomb, brides father Emmanuel, when I have looked back at the census I have found Ada with father Emmanuel in 1891 but Ada was not born in Madras it has down as born in Kensington, it has to be her as I have not found another marriage, or census with father Emmanuel.
    what do you think, any ideas kind regards
    Sue

Dundee10

Have you checked the GRO indexes for the children's births? Ada's maiden surname appears to be IRONS.

CARTER, RUTH ALICE, MMN IRONS
    GRO Reference: 1905 M Quarter in ECCLESALL BIERLOW Volume 09C Page 386

CARTER, CHARLES , MMN IRONS
    GRO Reference: 1910 D Quarter in BLYTHING Volume 04A Page 1009

CARTER, LOUISA , MMN IRONS
    GRO Reference: 1909 S Quarter in BLYTHING Volume 04A Page 1088

The 1911 census states Ada had a child who died, possibly Lily
    CARTER, LILY IRONS
    GRO Reference: 1908 D Quarter in CHESTERFIELD Volume 07B Page 810

1911 states Frederick born Waterford Ireland and as Ruth Alice was born Sheffield and Lily (if Ada's baby) was born Chesterfield I wonder if George had been in the forces and met Ada abroad - it's something to consider.
    Alma

Dundee10

The first child Charles listed and crossed out, born India - the deceased child?

https://familysearch.org/ark:/61903/1:1:FG31-PQP

You will also find the marriage and Ada's baptism in India though I don't know what is going on with her age in 1911. She was 24, not 34?

There's a marriage in Madras India, 1903, which looks likely. It is on FMP, do you subscribe to FMP, if not you can buy a few credits, alternatively you may be able to view it via your local Library as it can be accessed at many UK libraries.
    Alma

Hi
    Thank you both for your help you did a lot better than me, I will have a look at it all and get a few credits from FMP
    thank you again I really do appreciate this help kind regards Sue

Name well known on Brit-Gen

It looks as if some of your research may need to be transferred to the pending pile! Something we all have to do

I would tackle familysearch first

The census say's Ada was born 1877 in Madras, India
    As indicated Ada was born IRONS in Madras to John & Clara Ann Irons If you go to familysearch baptisms leave child's name blank but add parents you will see a number of children's names appear.

You will need to order the film from familysearch.org, https://familysearch.org/locations/centerlocator

On the marriage of Ada Irons, her husband is shown as Arthur George Carter his fathers name is the same.

Another site you will find information on is https://search.fibis.org

Get stuck...we're here for you

Thank you geneius for your help and advice really appreciate it .
    kind regards Sue