Default Thomas & Mary Burgoyne

Thomas Burgoyne is my Great Grandfather born 1870 in Colan Cornwall. He went into the British Navy and did move to Ireland with the Navy and his family.
    I have found him on the Irish Census for 1901.
    I have mentioned on a certificate that his wife Mary, may have been Mary Collings before married.
    I can not find anything about their life there at that time. OR When he or she died?
    They had several children which are listed in the censuses 1901/1911.
    One of these children born in 1901 is my grandfather.
    Thomas and Mary I think both were born in Cornwall. They seemed to have moved there with the British Navy.
    Any help is appreciated.
    I would love some more information about them

Much Appreciated in advance.
    Thank you
    Sharon

On the 1901 census it says that all the family were born in England so I used the GRO index to find the birth of Beatrice who is age 5 in the 1901 Irish census.
    I used 1896 +/- 1 year/.The only one to show up was a Beatrice Ann Burgoyne registered East Stonehouse June 1/4 vol 5b page 285. Mother's maiden name Stacey.
    I then looked for Amy age 3 in 1901 and she is there as Amy Malata Plymouth registration district March 1/4 1898. MMN Stacey.
    Christina
    Sometimes paranoia is just having all the facts.
    William Burroughs

Thank you Christina. That definately looks like some family. I did have the mother's name as Collings tho.

from one Kiwi to another. Very grateful.

In the 1911 Irish census their youngest child is Edith age 1.
    Her birth is registered Clonakilty reg dist. 7 Feb 1910 born 31 Dec 1909 Mother's maiden surname Stacey.
    This record on https://www.irishgenealogy.ie/en/ where you can find the family with all the children born after 1911 and check out the other three to see what the mmn is.
    Christina
    William Burroughs

On same page FreeBMD
    marriages
    Thomas Burgoyne and Mary Stacey Dec 1/4 1896 Reg dist. Stoke D. (Damerel) Devon vol 5b page 691
    Christina
    William Burroughs

Hi Sharon
    Brit-Gen don't allow duplicate posts as it leads to chaos and frustration so I have taken the liberty of copying and pasting the extra information/questions in your other post into your first post on this thread. Then I deleted the other thread
    Christina
    William Burroughs

Thanks, thats fine I am new to this site. May have doing this for a while but still new to some things.