Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Hello, I am married to Jonathan Peter Crispin Crowe, Grandson of Cyril Marconi Crowe. He actually died the day before his 13th birthday. We have the family tree and lots of photographs as his Grand daughter died 18 months ago and we inherited them from her. He was quite a character it would seem, but was a wonderful Grandfather too.

Ummm, Colette, is that "13th birthday" a typo? Since both men were married, neither of them can have died that young!

Hi
    Maybe Collette means Cyril Marconi Crowe died the day before Jonathan Peter Crispin Crowe's 13thbirthday. Have to admit I had to read it a couple of times.
    Christina
    Sometimes paranoia is just having all the facts.
    William Burroughs

Jonathan is my husband, he was born on 1st of June 1961, he is still alive, his grandfather Cyril Marconi Crowe died on the 31st of May 1974 so my husband spent his 13th birthday upset because his granddad had died. My husband lived in a village called Uffcott and his grandparents lived in a cottage near the old airfield there . I am sorry if I posted it in a way that people thought otherwise, I am new to the site and wasn't sure how to put it. he and his sister Cheryl ( Cherry ), no longer here, spent their summer holidays with Cyril and Nene Crowe, Cyril's wife. There are connections to Argentina too in case any one would like to know, that is where the Temperley name comes from .

Ah, I got lost between "he" and "his"....
    Thanks for the clarification.

Hi Collette
    Don't worry about the clarification- I am easily confused.
    Where do you want to take this now? Do you need/want more info? If so what? Just so we can pick up on the relevant stuff.

Christina
    Sometimes paranoia is just having all the facts.
    William Burroughs

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123