Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

George Thomas b.1801 - but where? Where is his name from? Why 1801? I need a bit more to search for info

Hello Annalies
    Sorry for lack of information ( new )
    What I have is James Thomas b 1852 d 1919 Cornwall father John b 1820 d 1853 Madron OR Gulval I am looking for father of John .
    Might be a George Thomas b 1780 ----1801 Madron. Spouse ??
    Many thanks Brianman

Default Thomas line

James Thomas who was born c.1852, where did he die? What parish in Cornwall was he born? Where did you get his year of birth?

Re: John Thomas born c.1820 - there are over 32 baptisms for a John Thomas in Cornwall during this year give or take 1 - where did you get 1820? What records do you have about him? Where was he born and how do you know this?

Once I have a bit more I might be able to find John's father. Cheers.

Annalies
    All info I have is from my 2nd cousin not sure if all correct .
    James b 1852 Gulval ?? d 1919 Bendigo Victoria Australia my GGrandfather .
    John Thomas f of above b 1820 in Gulval [ Carfury ? ] M Amelia Begelhole 1844 b 1819 in Breage d 1890 Bendigo Victoria Australia
    So I am looking for Father / Mother of John as I said Might be a George Thomas 1780--1800 Madron ?? not sure
    Hope this helps
    Best Regards Brianman

Okay great, can you send me your email and I'll send through what I've found. Cheers!

Hello Annalies
    Can you please put any information here, don't like putting email on display .
    Best Regards Brianman

Quote Originally Posted by Brianman View Post
    Hello Annalies
    Best Regards Brianman
    Hi
    you don't have to put your email on display. You can send it by private message to Annalies. To do this just click on her user name then click on Private message from the drop down menu. Nobody othher than the sender and recipient have access to private messages.
    Christina
    Sometimes paranoia is just having all the facts.
    William Burroughs

Quote Originally Posted by Brianman View Post
    Hello Annalies
    Best Regards Brianman
    Brianman you can private message me your email and then I can send you some documents.

Newcomer to Brit-Gen

Brianman

Believe we could be related 3rd cousins. Great grandfather was John Thomas Born Guval ad 2 sisters both died 1853 also their father John Thomas. Their mother Amelia, nee Beaglehole, came to Australia with her four sons John, William, George and James John married Margaret O'Shannessy. William married Alice Ellen Roberts. George was killed in a mining accident, Bendigo 1874 and James married Elizabeth "Bessie" Maddison. James had one son Percival Vivian Thomas. I have a lot of info on this Thomas family

Tried to send you a private message with my email but it would not let me, don't know what is wrong.

Hope you see this

Regards
    Geoff

Newcomer to Brit-Gen

Default John Thomas

Hi Brianman

John Thomas' Father was George Thomas He married a Jane Thomas in 1814
    They had 7 children
    George Thomas 1815 died 1866 Cornwall. His wife and children came to Australia
    William Thomas 1817
    John Thomas 1820 died 1853 Cornwall. His wife and Eight children came to Australia
    Jane Thomas 1824 died 1853 Cornwall. Her two children came to Australia
    Elizabeth Thomas 1827 died 1881 No children?
    James Thomas 1830 believe he died b1877 Australia Not proven
    Mary Thomas 1832 died 1885 Cornwall. Two of her children came to Australia

George Thomas' parents were William Thomas and Elizabeth Ann Sampson
    William Thomas' parents were George Thomas and Jane Hugh
    George Thomas' parents Were Robert Thomas and Honour Maderne (Not100% proven)

Regards
    Geoff

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast