Default Walter Thomas Edwards

I am looking for records for my Father. On his marriage certificate he was down as RAF A/C 2 and his service number. But I don't know anytihng else. How should I search for him and what records could I find available to view please? He was born in Alresford, hampshire. Would this make any difference to where he trained or served? Thank you for any help or advice anyone is able to give me.

Welcome to the British-Genealogy forums.
    I think you may have come to us from Forces War Records so reading this will tell you a little about what we do.

Looking on FreeBMD for a birth date for your father there are only two births in Hampshire for a Walter T Edwards. One in 1914 so too late for WW1 and the other in 1927 Alresford so this is your father?
    WW11 service records are still held by the MoD but you can apply for them. You will need his death certificate and 30 pounds. This is the 'sticky' that explains and gives links to the site where you can download the application forms.
    Christina
    Sometimes paranoia is just having all the facts.
    William Burroughs

Thank you so much. This is definately my Father. I very much appreciate your help.