Starting to feel at home

Default Help with Alexanders in Canongate??

Hello everyone, hope I'm posting this in the right place!

I'm looking for any help with finding Allison Alexander in the Edinburgh area, mostly likely Canongate?

She married Thomas Worrall in 1813 in Edinburgh. Here's a transcription of the marriage record:

Thomas Warral, soldier, Northampton Militia, Edin. Castle and
    Alison Alexander, Canongate, daughter of Peter Alexander, iron founder, Edin.

I've found the two of them in the 1841+1851 census' in Arley, Warwickshire, which is Thomas' birthplace.
    Allison is born around about 1792 and dies 1876 in Arley, Warwickshire.

Really, I'm most interested in finding her baptism, and finding her father, Peter, but any information will be greatly appreciated! Thank you!

Knowledgeable and helpful

Searching Scotlands People for any female with the surname ALEXANDER, father's name Peter, between 1790 and 1795, throws up 3 results:

All born 1793, Isabella in Leith South, Margaret in Kirkoswald and Mary in Tranent. Parents names are viewable on the transcripts.

You would need to look at the parish register images for full details, for which there is a small charge.

Peter

Knowledgeable and helpful

I should have added, these are all Church of Scotland baptisms, there are no results for Catholic or other denominations.

Peter