Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    nikkastar

Hi, Kevin! My Jacob had a daughter named Milcah who was born in 1796. I know her birth year from the 1841 census records. Jacob's grand-daughter, Rebecca, was born in 1826. I have several documents which list her birth year. We think Jacob died before 1827. He does show up on land tax records in 1798 in London.

Hi Anne
    Here is another 'long shot' but no date on the record- Synagogue Scribes PSEM 050 Elizabeth JONAS Syn Rec Address London father Solomon of London Spouse Jacob LEVI. Her father is GSMEM 17689 Zalman son of Jonah Necklace maker

I wasn't sure how much data you had on the lines but also thought it sensible to put as much data as possible to see if other researchers might have 'missing information'.
    Phillip

Loves to help with queries

that answers that question Elizabeth Mordecai is not the bride

nikkastar

Hi, Phillip! Sorry to answer in this thread about a Jacobs ancestor. I found my ancestor< Michael (Meyer) Harris in the membership register of the United Grand Lodge Of England Freemasons. On the same page were other interesting names like "Moses Levy, Henry Jacobs, and Nathan Jacobs. I know you are a descendant of a Henry Jacobs and thought you might be interested. (Although I am not sure if this your Henry.) The register was from Hirams Lodge Swan St. Minories, lodge #s 441E, and 355F. I think the registers were for the years 1768-1813.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12