Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345
    Loves to help with queries

Quote Originally Posted by Sandyhall View Post
    "Marriages Jun 1914
    Lee Charles H W.Derby 8b 1082
    on the same page is Edith Bolton

Possible children born to George James Lee and Edith Elizabeth Bolton"

My typing mistake it should be Charles H and Edith Elizabeth Bolton as parents for the children's names I have given you
    The information I have given you is taken from FreeBMD all searches were from 1912 to 1940 West Derby.

Search of marriages it gave me 2

None of my searches on FreeBMD is giving me anything for Albert born 1919 so where did you find your
    info from

You also have a big difference in years between Lillian b. 1925 and Kenneth b.1936 (11 years) so the other children Gladys 1922 - 1924, Elsie 1927 and George 1930 would fill the gap.
    Hi sandy my info on Charles is from ancestry, re the young who died young! Wow brothers and sisters of Albert !
    Kenny was definately brother of Albert! We're actual meeting Kenneth's daughter today for first time! She remembers Albert and she confirms Albert Charley Edith Lillian Kenneth Doris were all kids of Charles Horatio Lee and Edith Bolton

Quote Originally Posted by toffeetower View Post
    Hi sandy my info on Charles is from ancestry, re the young who died young! Wow brothers and sisters of Albert !
    Kenny was definately brother of Albert! We're actual meeting Kenneth's daughter today for first time! She remembers Albert and she confirms Albert Charley Edith Lillian Kenneth Doris were all kids of Charles Horatio Lee and Edith Bolton
    Just confirmed the little ones deaths with kennys daughters! Kenny mentioned his little brothers and sisters dying! Ie Elsie George Ada and Gladys all names mentioned so well done sandy xx

Quote Originally Posted by geneius View Post
    65 Chester Road Liverpool

has 3 known residents + 3 0thers

LEE Charles dob 5 May 1893 Carter
    Lee Edith 5 Sept 1897
    Lee Albert 27 Oct 1919 Butcher
    Hi Geneius, is this the 1939 census by any chance? My father in law remebers this house well! Albert above being his father! And Charles and Edith are his grandparents! Thanks!
    Last edited by toffeetower; 25-10-2016 at 9:41 AM. Reason: Forgot something

Charles Horatio Lee’s brother Thomas Henry Lee was the fasthet of my grandfather Harold Lee, bort 1919. The interesting thing about that is that my mother never knew her father. My grandmother and grandfather met in Germany after the war. My grandmother came originally from Finland. The absolutely best thing about all of this is that I found my grandfather last year in December.
    This thread have been so interesting to read.
    Best regards Heidi Dahlbo, Sweden

Super Moderator - Completely bonkers and will never change.

Hello Heidi,

Welcome to British-Genealogy.

I'm pleased you found the thread interesting.
    Vulcan XH558 - “Don't cry because it's over, smile because it happened.”

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345