Question Clements and Daisley family info needed

Hi, I've been interested in my family for several years and have been searching for info on and off for quite a while. My father's name is Daisley from Bedfordshire/Cambridgeshire, my mother's Clements from Cambridgeshire/Suffolk. On both of these names, I have a lot of info. but would love to go further back in time. The Daisley's I have got to a Gilbert 1720-1766 but have drawn a blank on his parents. The Clements is much the same time wise only going back to 1718 with a Abraham Clement(s) who I think was from Dullingham, Cambridgeshire, England. Can anyone here shed any light on these two family names please? Any information would be appreciated. Many thanks.

Welcome to the Brit-Gen forums

As this forum is just for introducing yourself I suggest you choose a suitable forum for each of your queries, post all the information you have about each person and what you are hoping to find and our friendly, knowledgeable sleuths will get to work.

You have already struck gold in the WW1 forum

Christina
    Sometimes paranoia is just having all the facts.
    William Burroughs

Name well known on Brit-Gen

A couple of sites that will give you info to help your search.

genuki.org.uk will give an indication of the Parish records available in your area of search and where to find them

familysearch.org.uk has an going programme of digitalising Parish records. Its main focus was CoE but gradual non conformist (other religions ) are being loaded onto the site